(Closed) Just decided! October 24th 2009!

posted 9 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
700 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

There are lots of checklists out there for brides to be to make sure that all the little things are being take care of.  If you show your planner a list, she or he can help you figure out what the next logical steps would be.  Or maybe they will do all the little steps for you!  🙂

Post # 4
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m 10/24 too! Just posted to your engagment announcement as well.  Look for a photographer, dj/band, start thinking about color scheme and food…

Post # 5
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

There is plenty for you to start doing right away. Whether or not you have a wedding planner, you want a lot of final decisions to be in your hands, remember it is your day not your planners. You want to be doing stuff too. I am planning my own wedding, and receiving help from a wedding coordinator. When I first got engaged I started finding pictures of dresses, colors, flowers, decor, invites, etc. and made a binder so that as I was meeting with vendors I already had a good idea of what I wanted. Start with that, and then check out some of the wedding checklists on line to help with getting an idea of when things should be done. There are no rules to wedding planning, just try to enjoy it!

Post # 6
440 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m also on Oct. 24 and have booked my photographer, looked into bakers and am finalizing the dress and am getting ready to mail out save-the-dates…

If your planner is helping you the whole way along they should definitely have a checklist & timeline on items you need to think about, and when they ideally should be booked by! Otherwise definitely browse around (theknot.com is great) and find a checklist (of course you may not need/want everything on them) but they help! Most wedding mags also have checklists in them…

The topic ‘Just decided! October 24th 2009!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors