(Closed) Justin Alexander 8610?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I wore the 8610 in ivory for my dec28 wedding and the color was perfect.  Bright white did not look that great on meAT&T

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Please, please pleeeeeease don’t panic!

i tried this dress in 3 x shops. The first two had lovely natural light or chandelier lighting and the dress looked ivory/off white. The third shop had office strip lighting and it looked yellow. It’s all down to th slighting and not the dress.

The Pronovias dress i bought was yellow in the strip lighting of the shop I first found it in, but ivory in the natural light of the shop I bought it from.

Do click on the links the other bride provided above and you’ll see that it really isn’t yellow. I haven’t seen it in the white, so couldn’t comment on that.

It’s such a beautiful dress!

x

Post # 6
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m wearing a different dress, but also in ivory, and when I first saw it I was shocked at how ivory it looked under the fluorescent lights at the bridal shop.  Once I had the dress out in natural light, it was a lovely colour, and basically just looks “soft white”.  Some fluorescent lights make ivory look completely yellow, so I really wouldn’t panic about it!  It is also a GORGEOUS dress I must say!  Great choice 🙂

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8610?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors