(Closed) Justin Alexander 8640 Real Brides?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

THIS IS MY DRESS!! It’s much different on though, I don’t really love how it looks on the model.  If you want to give me your email address I can send you some photos of the dress?

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

hi i have just registered to this website purely due to this mesage could you tell me how much this dress cost you? i also love this dress and would pay a carier charge but need to know if its realisticly in my budget range,justin alexander 8640 thanks sherry

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@JuliaB915:  I am going to try it on this weekend.  I’ll let you know if I get any photos.

@NurseLily:  Can you send me photos too?  I am super curious!  Email address is [email protected]

@sherrydino:  I will check how much the dress is where I am trying it on.

I’ll be back later this weekend to report!  See you later bees! 

Post # 6
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried on 9693, which is a similar style- honestly, I fell in love with a FEW Justin Alexander dresses. They were all so flattering, well-made and affordable! I think it was $1600. Sorry its a bit blurry, the store didn’t allow photos, but of course I snuck one in!

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

I’m sorry, I haven’t logged on to this account in so long!  But here are some pictures, please let me know if you’d like more.  I’m also going to sell it after my wedding which is on January 19th, 2013- I’ll have it professionally cleaned for you… so please let me know if you’d like details about that!

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

@NurseLily:  also I paid $1,700 plus tax.

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@NurseLily:  INTERESTED in THIS DRESS!!! I also messaged you requesting size details. Thanks

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee

I just bought this dress! It’s seriously the most gorgeous dress I’ve ever seen!  If anyone wants to see pics, send me a message!

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

April please send me pics! I messages you!

i want to see another bride in the dress! 

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I think this dress might be the one for me! I tried it on last week and fell in love with it. It really does look different from the model pictures (looks way prettier in person!!). The bridal shop I went to has a price tag of $1850 on this dress and I’m wondering how much of a discount I should ask for. What do you all think?!

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am hoping to try this dress on in Jan!!! Could someone send me photos of the front of the dress? Please message me and I’ll send you my email!! Thank you!!

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8640 Real Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors