Justin Alexander 8708 poll included would love to see this dress on a real bride

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll: this dress
    love it! : (15 votes)
    68 %
    ehhh.. : (7 votes)
    32 %
  • Post # 2
    858 posts
    Busy bee

Oh my word!!! Love it!! I love justin alexander, unfortunately hard to find in Canada!

Post # 4
    10837 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

FutureMrs.White: Be sure to show us some pictures. I love it! The sleeves help make it, beautiful lace too.

Post # 5
    5 posts

Did you end up trying on this dress?  I too have fallen in love with it but can’t find any pictures with real brides.  I would love to see some if you have any!

Post # 6
    2065 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Beautiful!  I love the lace.  I wore a formal lace romantic gown too- but it was more of a slim aline.  I’m thin so I love more a more fitted dress, but I’m way pair shaped, so wearing a dress that comes in after the hips makes me look like I’ve gained 50 pounds.  The lace sleeves look great in pictures- particularly close ups!  

Post # 7
    1 posts

I wore this Justin Alexander Dress this past January. I didn’t even have to have it altered, except for adding the bustle. I love the lace. The neckline is my favorite part (and the lace at the bottom of the skirt/train).

Post # 8
    3 posts
    • Wedding: January 2016

I have purchased the same dress, how did you bustle yours? I am concerned that the seamstress will make me look like a “bubble butt” lol. Also did you have trouble raising your arms? We talked briefly about adding elastic so I would not ripp the lace. Thanks Samma

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  sammasunshine.
    Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors