Justin Alexander 8731

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I tried this dress on and i love it. The only thing I didnt love was the price tag –but it’s seeming worth it. It looks amazing when the lights are dimmed down with the sparkle from the beading. It fit very well and accentuated my body in many place i feel. If you look in the reflection of the mirror you can see the back end. I loved the buttons going down. The only fall back is the mermaid style will take a little getting used to walking in. You cant take huge strides but after wearing it for a short amount of time it wasn’t bothersome. Hope this helps! Good luck 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Hi bridetobe1986 did you have any more luck with this dress? 

I tried it on yesterday and fell in love but like you I have been looking for more pictutes. It’s sprong 2015 collection so I think that’s why. Hope you have found your dream dress! 

bridetobe1986:  

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

bridetobe1986:  hi, thank you for your reply. I’m from the UK too, Buckinghamshire. The shop I tried it on in yesterday wouldn’t allow our own photos to be taken, I know a lot of places don’t let you but would have helped to see how I looked in it from a photo as maybe they slim the mirrors

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

Sorry it seems the rest of my message above didn’t actually send for some reason. I didn’t mean it to finish there that blunt.

I also love a lot of the Mori Lee dresses but still to try any on as the shop was shut yesterday. That’s exciting you found your dress and it was the one from the first shop! Always the way! The style you like sounds like it would definitely suit your hour glass figure. I think I’m silmiliar shape and so wanted something fitted. I’m hoping when I go again to sneak a few pics. That’s Justin Alexander dress was £1605 in Thame yesterday, with adjustments its def over budget so hoping I find something I love just as much. Do you think they budge on the price at all in these shops? It was the fact that it felt light I really liked it and suited a Vegas wedding as would travel well. We are getting married March 2016 so lots of time yet but it soon creeps up on you I’m sure! I probably tried on about 8/9 dresses yesterday to determine the style I like. 

June is not too far away! Good luck with the rest of the plans! 

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi.Vegasbride2016 and Bridetobe1986 I am also interested in this dress.  I have tried it on and it is stunning.  So cool and light but very glamorous with all the beading. Also great for hugging your figure. I love it but the shop I went to priced it at £1700. There must be movement for price of your shops had it for less without you even negotiating. 

I am also a Vegas bride. We are planning a Grand Canyon wedding in October this year so I need to decide on my dress in the next week really! 

What was the name of the shop you went to? I am willing to travel for a good price.  Thanks

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

tina.t.webb:  Hi there, thank you for posting your pic, you look absolutely stunning in the dress! Did you decide to go for it? X

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

kara19840:  

Hi, sorry for the late reply. 

I am am in the Buckinghamshire area. I tried this dress on it Anna MacDonald in Thame and also The Bridal Room in Woking. Priced £1605 in Thame and £1650 in Woking. That’s exciting your wedding is this year in Vegas! Not long now! what dress have you decided to go for? I agree this dress is so light and just the right amount of glamour for Vegas. Good luck! X

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors