4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Any pics? 

Post # 5
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Why did she think you needed to try on more? Did the dress not fit your budget? Unless there is truly a money issue (or a good reason raised by your mom), GET THE DRESS.  I’m also a Justin Alexander bride, and I knew the moment I tried mine on that it was right.  Honestly, if you cried and loved it, what’s stopping you?

Post # 6
8354 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am also a Justin Alexander bride. If you cried and your mom thinks it is perfect, you should get it, unless it it a budget issue. I also knew it was the one as soon as I tried it on, and I purchased mine last November for our March 2011 wedding.

Post # 9
544 posts
Busy bee

@NicholaB: That’s lovely on you!

Post # 10
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m a Justin Alexander bride and I bought mine early, but love it so much I am unconcerned 🙂  I think if you love it, you should go with it!

Post # 13
544 posts
Busy bee

@NicholaB: I don’t get the whole “too similar” thing that your cousin protested. As long as you’re having different weddings, who cares? In the end, it isn’t going to change the happiness of the day for each of you.

Post # 15
544 posts
Busy bee

Girl, you need to buy yourself a wedding planning book and start making some lists. That will really help you. 🙂

Post # 16
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@NicholaB: I hope you purchased that dress!!  I only check out one bridal salon also.  I think the more you shop the more confused you get.  It can become a nightmare.  If you love it, get it.

The topic ‘Justin Alexander dress 8428’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors