(Closed) Justin Timberlake & Beyonce’s “Until The End of Time” Song for 1st Dance?

posted 6 years ago in Music
  • poll: Is "Until The End of Time" by Justin Timberlake & Beyonce a good first dance song?
    YES! It is slow and the words are sweet and meaningful to the wedding and you two. : (6 votes)
    55 %
    NO! Its too sexy and the electronic tones are not timeless/too funky for a classy first dance. : (5 votes)
    45 %
  • Post # 3
    2823 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I love that song!!

Post # 4
    150 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

@KimmySumShuga: Honestly, I don’t think I would be able to dance to that song…at least not in a way that I would be comfortable with everyone watching!

We are probably using “The Best is Yet to Come”. It was originally written for Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra made it famous, and many others have covered it. 

My fiance and I are like you, we have been together for a long time (9 years) and so a lot of the traditional songs didn’t really work for us (At Last…etc). But I really love the sentiment in “The Best is Yet to Come” as well as the non-sappy vibe. Our band director loves it too!!

The topic ‘Justin Timberlake & Beyonce’s “Until The End of Time” Song for 1st Dance?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors