Kenneth Winston 1578 Brides?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I don’t know the price of this specific dress, but I recently tried on Kenneth Winston 1566 and it was $1800 (I’m in Ontario as well).

Post # 3
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m in love with this dress, too! It’s very different from what I have been imagining, but I KNOW I must try it on. I’m looking to go in about a month; I’ll try to take photos & share on here, since you say you won’t be able to look for another 4-5 months (subtracted a month since you posted this a month ago). I looked online and couldn’t find any “real” people wearing it, so I’m very curious to see what it looks like… You should post if you happen to go sooner!! BTW all the prices I’ve found online definitely pass $1000, but max out around $1600. 

Post # 4
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Thought I should come back and let you know that I ended up finding a dress at the first place I went to, and they didn’t carry Kenneth Winston, so I wasn’t able to try this dress on 🙁 But please post pictures if/when you go!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I found the Kenneth Winston 1578 in the Seattle area.  $1,500.  It’s very comfortable (I call it the tshirt dress) but the skirt is pretty full.  It’s a beautiful dress and I certainly haven’t found anything else like it.  For context of the photo I’m 5’9″ and a street size 6.  Also note I added the belt…. I was looking for a wee bit of sparkle. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors