(Closed) Kleinfeld & Diane found my DREAM DRESS !!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

yay that’s so exciting, congrats on not only finding THE dress but having the perfect experience!! pics??!!

Post # 4
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hmm….I never really cared for her on that show.  She only seems to care about making a sale or her quota for the month.  But good for you to have a good experience.

And yes, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are a real bride and not trying to promote her or that store.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Legal Eagle,

I’m so glad you found your dress and had a wonderful experience. I was just there last week, with a dress I found elsewhere, to attend an accessories trunk show (Haute Bride). I noticed Diane, in good spirits. I like her too.  They were taping. Randy was getting pulled into the waiting area to get his photos taken with fans (8 that i counted in 2 hours). He and Kesha are very gracious with fans.  

I am amused that Wendy thought there was a possibility you may be a fake. Oh my! 🙂 That happened to me too, when I gave a business glowing reviews on this site. Apparently Mr. Bee thought the review was so “too good” and thought the vendor herself wrote the review. That’s too bad. Brides are always excited to talk about their weddings! 

Take care,

Carolyn

Post # 6
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Back in March I decided I hated my original dress and wanted a new one so I went back to Kleinfeld’s where I bought the “one”!  Diane was my consultant too and having watched SYTTD I was scared of her a bit but she was nothing but sweet.  Congrats on buying your dream dress!  So exciting! 

Post # 7
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

would love to see the dress, if you have pics!

Post # 8
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Usually, people sometimes question when a post count is low, or like the OP their first post is something like a really bad review… a really good review, or something meant to start some kind of hot debate and rile things up. Seeing as how the OP’s post count is still at one post after 2 months… It’s kind of a hit or miss possibility now….

I’m really glad they had a good experience. I was so close to going myself, after having tried on over 50 dresses at every store here and driving 3 hrs to another… what’s a 6 hr drive at that point? lol. Luckily, I found “the one” here… but I would go there in a heartbeat if I needed too.. 

I find it funny that the show get’s so much flack. I think it’s great they talk about “making the sale” and hitting numbers, etc…. Guess what, IT’S A BUSINESS! If you want to see them in a few more years they have to do that. And as far as the consultants, they work on commission. Of course they want to make a sale! They want to live and eat! I’ve worked commission jobs before and it does sting when people just “use” your time with no intent. If a bride was legitimately looking and didn’t find, that’s fine… I didn’t meet her expectations… but if she had no intent to buy, found the one and took up 2-3 appt. like I’ve seen happen on there before, can you really blame them for being upset? lol.  I’ve always appreciated that the show is as much about the “business” as it is finding the “one.”

Post # 9
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

glad to hear! I always thought she only cared about the sale, but I guess not! 🙂

The topic ‘Kleinfeld & Diane found my DREAM DRESS !!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors