(Closed) Know of Any Videographers under $1500

posted 9 years ago in Seattle
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2009

We just went through this and decided that we were ambivalent about video, but here is what we thought of the ones we looked at.  Final Take Productions was okay, but not great.  Carbon Arc was artsy, had a cool style but the sound on their outdoor demo was bad.  Digital Circle was the best by far, though their 8 hour package is about $2000.  However, they were willing to deal, so maybe give it a try.

Post # 4
217 posts
Helper bee

Trying to find $ in the budget for a videographer. Thanks for the info malanaj!

Post # 5
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Hi!  I’m in the same situation… splurged on our photographers and not much left for videographer.  

I’m in the process of contacting local film school and film production programs to see if any students would be interested in shooting our wedding for us.  I’m in Vancouver and not sure what’s in Seattle but might be worth looking into.  
I spoke to a graduate from a local film program today and he said that equipment rental is about $200 per day but students usually can borrow the equipment for free.  
We’re only hiring the students to record the footage, I’m planning on editing the footage myself using iMovie.
Good luck!

Post # 7
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love wellspunweddings! Check them out wellspunweddings.com!! The video editor is out of philly and he has videographer’s accross the country!

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee

Who did you choose?

The topic ‘Know of Any Videographers under $1500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors