Post # 1
I live in South Florida and I am planning my wedding, I am looking into venues that offer Kosher food, can any South Florida bees recommend any Kosher Venues? Also, if you don’t mind me asking what was the price you paid or heard someone paid Per person? What did the price include?
Even if you don’t live in South Florida and had a Kosher Wedding or attended a Kosher Wedding reception I would love any feedback I can get since I am so new to this Whole wedding plannIng.
Post # 3
@glitterybee86: Welcome to the Bee! West Palm Beach Marriott might be a place to start looking (they offer Kosher).
ETA: I’m in North Florida, not Kosher, but I’m sure other Bees on here may be able to offer suggestions 🙂
Post # 4
@Sweet_Tea: Thank you very much! I will definitely check them out.
Any other bees?
Post # 5
You may want to post this on your local board because there may be more responses there.
Post # 6
Your best best may be finding a kosher caterer, not a kosher venue, so that you have more options
Post # 7
Vttp926, Ok great thanks! I will post on my local board.
Mrscash, you are right, I am finding more luck with the kosher caterer versus finding a venue that caters kosher.
Post # 7
You have probably already figured out that a regular venue with a kosher caterer will cost literally DOUBLE then finding a venue that also has an in-house kosher cateter.
Any of these venues include kosher catering AND they can also cater your wedding at other venues if you choose:
- Beth Torah in Aventura (holds up to 500+ people but can be divided into smaller rooms), ask to speak with Eric Kaufman, he’s great
- Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center (gorgeous venue, high ceilings, also holds up to 500+ people if needed and has a gorgeous sanctuary), ask to speak with Steve
- Trump International in Sunny Isles (pricier, not as good)
- Eden Roc (very pricy but their prices have come down recently)
- Briza on the Bay (nice alternative in downtown Miami on the water)
- Soho Catering and Events in Hollywood (brand new venue, holds up to 300 people, already has drapes and uplights and an outdoor ceremony area), ask to speak with Doreen or Bruce
Hope this helps any future brides, good luck!