LA Photographers for $3,500 or less

posted 5 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Eamesgirl:  Our photographers are A Shutter In Time Photography, based out of Huntington Beach. You can check out their Facebook page for more current photos than they have on their website. Melody, owner and main photographer, has been awesome to work with in terms of professionalism and personality. We took e-pics back in March, and we were really pleased with her work. 

Post # 5
2 posts

Hi. I recommend, Andrew Manley.

He quoted me, 5 hours of coverage is about $1850 with images in disc.
I had used him for other photography needs in the past. Not weddings in particular since I am not married, but I think he is really great to work with in general. Really easy going guy. The pictures look good as well.
He dose commercial work and weddings. I guess additional source of income might make him less likely to gouge people to death than wedding only photographers. 

Post # 6
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2001

Aga Jones Photography! She did my engagement photos. Affortable and super nice!

Post # 8
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Muckenthaler Cultural Center

Studio28! We LOVED them!

Post # 9
4 posts
  • Wedding: November 2011

Apple and cheese photographer

Post # 10
1 posts

Eamesgirl:  Hi i am a san diego based photographer but i am willing to travel.I have been doing photography for over 10 years. My pachkage includes pre ceremony photos for both bride and groom,ceremiony photography,onb location photos of bride ,broom and both parties,ceremony images, Professionally edited pictures on a physical cd & the rights to your images .i would love to work with you on one of the most important days of your life. My facebook page has many reviews and over 2,300 likes.I hve a professional website as well. you can check out my website and facebook page and im sure you will like what you see. I use all professional equipment and high end editing software.please email me at [email protected] if you have any concerns. i hope to hear from you soon. my price for 7 hours is $2,300 and 100/hour every hour thereafter.

Post # 11
2115 posts
Buzzing bee

I am absolutely in love with sun and sparrow. They also have an “associate” photog who is less $ and she’s great just less experiecned. But their normal price is also reasonable. 

Post # 12
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Robert Paetz

couldnt recommend him more!! My husband and I are not picture people or posing people. He did an amazing job. Best choice of my entire wedding.  $2500 for 7 hours. He got us a teaser the same day of the wedding and all our photos 8 days later!!!

heres my quick rave on him with the teaser he gave us. There’s also a link to his blog toward the bottom 

Here’s my full recap with his photos:

Post # 13
4 posts
  • Wedding: December 2015

Samantha Turchin Photography

Post # 14
6 posts
  • Wedding: July 2015

I second Robert Paetz. One of my cousins had him for her wedding and she couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors