- 5 years ago
Just got my labwork back… All my doc (family doc) said is that it confirmed PCOS, but I have not had a follow-up appointment and she said she doesn’t need one. I was prescribed Metformin 500 mg with no upcoming increases.
According to FF and numerous of you ladies on the charters thread, I ovulated the day these were drawn (convenient, right?) which was CD15. In the past, I have ovulated on CD 13, 13, 20 and 15 (I think). So it makes sense to O on that day. My chart for reference:
The estrodiol level was 26, and the normal range mid-cycle are 64-357. My LH was 7.8, with the normal range mid cycle 8.7-76.3. My testosterone was on the high side of normal and I had a normal FSH.
My question(s), and/or if you wouldn’t mind sharing your stories:
1. What were you levels, with corresponding cycle days?
2. Does this mean I probably actually didn’t ovulate? Or just hadn’t yet? The follicular phase normal ranges still put me on the low side for the estrogen, but the LH is in the normal range.
3. Do you think vitex would help this? Any supplements that you can recommend?
4. Is this so low/out of whack, I should go to an OB? I’m having this feeling like, is this normal even for someone with PCOS/panic/what can I do/is there anything I can do feeling.
5. Should I ask for an increase in Metformin? What is your dose?
Any other tips/suggestions/stories?
I’m not like, really freaking out, because I know there are a lot of explanations for this, and I’m already on some meds, but still makes me a little nervous. Thanks in advance for all your help.