(Closed) Lace and Tulle Ball gown for under $600?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Check Recycledbride.com they have great dresses gently used at major discounts!!! Or id call around some bridal salons to get an idea when there sample sale is and see if you can snag the sample cheap!! Thats how i got my Maggie Sottero gown for a steal!!!! 

Post # 5
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just saw an online only DB dress that is very similar!  Let me see if I can find it!

Post # 8
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I would DEFINITELY go try on some styles. When I went, I found that the same style or silouhette on different dresses could look different on me, so even though you like a certain style, I wouldn’t just buy another dress because it looks the same..Can you go try some dresses on and see if you can find that dress online?? Have you tried Netbride.com? Never ordered through there, but I emailed them about some dresses and they delivered a prompt reply..I looked at reviews and could not find a bad one about them. Supposedly they get the dresses directly from the designers and sell them much cheaper than at a bridal boutique..Worth checking out:)

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I looked at sample gowns in my area, great deals and a lot less money. I found a casablanca dress that normaly runs 990 at a sale price of 450, lace and tulle 🙂 happily in love with it but unfortunantly the sample was too small so im hand crafting my invites and splurging on the dress. Good luck. 

Post # 11
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@magnet128:  This was THE DRESS I wanted to get married in, I tried it on and still loved it but did decide to go with another dress.

The topic ‘Lace and Tulle Ball gown for under $600?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors