Lace Dress with OPEN/LOW Back under $1500 ??

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@danzmutt:  beautiful dress/ choice. dressily me can do this for you for less than a third of the price probably. shoot them an email. they are quick. the quality of the lace won’t be the same but they can get the look for you from what i’ve seen of their work. 

hope this helps

Post # 4
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

try jasmines bridal shop, davids bridal, or preownedweddingdresses.com

Post # 5
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Try allure bridal.  Their dresses are in that range if you catch a trunk sale.

Post # 6
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love this Tadashi Shoji dress. It’s got a lacy low back. Not open but has the effect! 

@danzmutt:  

Post # 7
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@danzmutt:  i purchased Watters Harmony which is the most gorgeous dress ever! it came in around that price…i think a little higher though but its worth it. The back is pretty open and I am getting it altered to open it more. i tried on other dresses and nothing compared (just in my opinion). anyways PM me if you want photos or more pricing info! 🙂

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

After seeing all of the collections at bridal markets the last month I can tell you this…The low open back is one of the biggest trends in the Spring 2014 collections. Luckily your weddings isn’t until oct. I’d suggest really hitting dress shops in jan/feb when all of the spring dresses hit the stores. You’ll have absolutely no problem finding this look. 

Post # 11
1106 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

my SIL wore Casablanca 1975 for her wedding, lace all over with a open. low back. and I know for a fact it was under 1500, maybe even under 1000.

Post # 13
2102 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Gosh these are gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

Post # 14
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Need I say more?

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Here is my lace with a low back!  Allure 9060.  It was $1800 which was over my budget but it was worth it.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors