(Closed) Lace dresses under $1000!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

check out Casablanca and MoriLee. I’m fairly certain most of their dresses are under $1000 and they have quite a few lace ones!

Post # 4
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Casablanca 1955 was absolutely lovely. At the salon I went to, it clocked in just over 1000, but you could find it cheaper, easily.

Post # 5
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

If you go to bestbridalprices.com, you can search by fabric and price. This way you can look through several designers and get an idea about price. For most of the dresses, they are the prices that the stores are going to sell the dresses at. All of the dresses I tried on were the exact same price as on the website.

Post # 7
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The Casablancas I’ve liked came in closer to $1100, but apparently the company does some length alterations for no additional charge, so it saves the money in alterations.

Post # 8
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My dress (Mori Lee 4164) was $900.  I also tried on some Casablanca, Watters and Anjolique lace dresses and one Maggie that were right around $1000.

Post # 11
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Ivyperks – I love that dress!

My dress was venus model 889036 – I bought it as a sample in a boutique in my city for WAY more than you can buy it for online. Live and learn, right. Venus has a few very pretty lace dresses for resonable prices.

Model pic:

Us:

I got my seamstress to cut the fabric out and had only lace as the train.

ETA – my dress was blue, but there is a white or ivory version.

Post # 12
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ahh! I have nothing to add, but I’m favorite-ing this thread. I’m on the exact same boat with the dress!

Also! Other bees, your dresses are gorgeous, and I have extreme dress envy!

Post # 13
4676 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My dress was from the Forever Yours Line…. I got mine for $800! 

Post # 14
3375 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Check out Anjolique. Fabulous lace dresses and they aren’t too common so a million brides won’t wear the same dress as you. I LOVE her dresses!

Post # 15
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

ditto Casablanca.  Mine was lace, beaded AND had an adorable swiss dot overlay.  I just had the neckline made into a sweetheart.  Just under $1000 including tax.

Post # 16
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Ivyperks – I love that dress!

My dress was Venus number 889036. I bought it as a sample from a boutique in my city for WAY more than it can be found online – but still very close to your $1000 budget. Oh well, live and learn, right. Venus has a few very pretty lace dresses that are reasonably priced.

I had my seamstress take the fabrice out of my train so it was just lace and mine was blue, but they have it in white/ivory as well. I love lace, I knew from the get go that I wanted it.

The topic ‘Lace dresses under $1000!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors