(Closed) Ladies due Summer/Fall 2011 – Share your Nursery

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Love those colors!

I need to hang my bunting and take a pic of ours tonight (and hide all the boxes of baby stuff in the closet).

Post # 5
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We just put up our decal tonight (I’m *finally* on leave now, with 11 days to go!) and we LOVE it!  The walls are a purple-y colour except one wall, which is like a buttery yellow.  On the other side of the room are the closet, dresser / hutch and a glider / rocker.  All we have left to do now is put away the mess that’s in the crib! 

Post # 6
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

You ladies are so talented. Mine is pretty blah compared to yours’ but I will share. We don’t know gender – the baby was very, very shy at the ultrasound. Since we live on a ranch, those will be brown and white cows on the wall/crib bedding. The colors are blue (my favorite) and green. That framed picture is Twins baseball memorabilia… Just haven’t quite converted from guest room yet. πŸ™‚,

Post # 7
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

I love looking at all the nurseries! I’m moving in a month so I’ll get to work on ours then, I’ll have to wait to post pics. These are giving me some good inspiration!

Post # 8
404 posts
Helper bee

Our nursery is not finished yet, but we are working with a tight budget so most of our stuff is from Ikea. Right now our nursery is coming in just under $400 total (which I am so proud of!)

Crib- Ikea Gulliver $99 in white

Dresser & removable changing top- Ikea Hemnes in white $129 + $25

Armchair- Ikea Poang (it bounces, does not glide)- $89

Paint- $15- bought some high gloss white to touch up the moldings and closet

Wall Art- Picture Frames- $20- from Ikea and some decorative paper from craft store

Growth Chart- $1 at garage sale (it is a wooden giraffe)

Rug & Curtains- repurposed items we already had in the house

Bedding- Skip Hop Mod Dot 4 piece crib set- gift from grandma

Post # 9
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yea! I FINALLY took pictures. Still need a lamp or some sort of lighting option over the chair but it’s pretty much done.

Breakdown:

Crib: Caden Convertible Crib by Rockland (Originally $349 from JCPennys, got on sale and coupon for $169)

Dresser: Naomi Dresser

Chair: San Marco Leather Rocker Recliner (Dresser and chair were from Ashley Furniture – originally $1200 but my husband negotiated them to $899 with delivery – he’s awesome).

Bedding & artwork: All custom made by me (I got overly ambitious).

Post # 10
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@camrie :  I love your nursery!  You did such a great job on the bedding

Post # 11
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

These nurseries all look amazing!  I love this thread!  I’m approaching my third trimester and still have to get started on the nursery.  Lots of ideas but just haven’t put any in motion yet.

Post # 12
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

@SecretName: i love your nursery! i like that you used a darker color – we chose a shade of olive green that turned out a bit darker than we expected it to be. at first i was nervous that it wouldnt look light and fresh and baby friendly, but i really like it. glad im not the only one!

Post # 13
338 posts
Helper bee

oooh I posted in our other thread but ill post again:)

The bedding we got at babies r us The Crib, changing table and dresser are Gluckstein home ( not sure i spelled that right)…and I love love LOVE the paint color πŸ™‚ Its the disney collection from Behrs. The name of the color? Tiggers Tummy πŸ™‚ How do you not fall in love with that? πŸ™‚

Post # 14
338 posts
Helper bee

oh and he’s an after picture with our new decals πŸ™‚

Post # 15
1032 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@sessaj: Where did you get those decals?  I love them!

The topic ‘Ladies due Summer/Fall 2011 – Share your Nursery’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors