(Closed) Ladies tying the knot in 2013, what do you have done so far??

posted 6 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
46 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

I have my wedding colors, dress and photographer and thats it. I should probably get moving but I just really have no time.

Post # 4
454 posts
Helper bee

@Amsy28:  Date twin!  I booked my venue earlier this week (ceremony and reception, catering included on site), getting my dress tomorrow, and then I move across the country next week so it might be a while before I get to anything else.  You must be relieved to be so far along with everything!  Nice work!

Post # 6
6745 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

My friend has her venue (which takes care of food) and date, her dress, her colors, her photographer (who is also doing her e-shoot in 2 weeks), she’s getting free flowers (but we’re still working on ideas for the centerpiece, but think we’ve narrowed it down), we’ve picked a theme and narrowed down venue and month for bridal shower, favors are picked out, only thing left really is Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, limo and DJ (she’s workng on those now), and the STD and invites (also working on that now).. rehearsal dinner is also taken care of

Post # 9
1513 posts
Bumble bee

i have my reception, catering and photographer set. getting the DJ set next week. Bridal Party chosen… umm…. i guess thats it. i thought we were further along. oops!

ceremony site wont be definite until jan 2, 2013 based on how they take bookings at the place we want it to be… that is going to be a stressor for a while!

Post # 10
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I have the venue booked (doing our food too). I bought the centerpieces a month ago. Got my bridemaids flowers for their bouquets and the invitation kits (on clearance) yesterday at Michaels.

Got my wedding colour and I am dress shopping tomorrow!

Post # 11
9142 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

We’ve planned everything out on paper and we’re just waiting and saving money until November when we can book the venue.  Less than 4 months!

Post # 13
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have everything (including dress) for my wedding except officiant, dj and o_O something else that I cannot remember at the moment…

Post # 14
4433 posts
Honey bee

Venue, Church, DJ, Photographer/Videographer, Dress, Photobooth

Post # 15
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

– Dress
– Tuxes
– Wedding Party asked
– Reception booked (includes catering, bar, DJ, staff, tables/chairs/linens/etc.)
– Menu chosen (though it’s tentative)
– Baker chosen (my cousin, haha)
– Centerpieces started
– Photographer booked, engagement pictures are tomorrow
– Ceremony site chosen (can’t book until August)
– Officiant chosen/contacted (waiting to book ceremony site before we meet them)
– Invitation suite (invites, Save-The-Date Cards, RSVP cards, reception cards) designed

Not much left to do except some DIY projects.

Post # 16
724 posts
Busy bee

I think my family thinks I’m a nutcase too.  I’m getting married June 1, 2013 and I have church/priest booked, organist, dress ordered, veil being made, reception venue booked, cake chosen (my mom and I are making it so there’s not much to do this far ahead of time), photographer booked, bridesmaids chosen and asked, rehearsal dinner venue, and guest list just about done.  I’m a planner/organizer so it would drive me nuts not to have things done ahead of time.

The topic ‘Ladies tying the knot in 2013, what do you have done so far??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors