Ladies who wore DB's VW351021 – help!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I did not wear that dress but I just wanted to tell you it is beautiful and you look fantastic in it!  I think you could wear a lot of different veils with that dress and maybe something that has a vintage feel too it would look really pretty!  Since you are getting married in August maybe a strappy sandal with a heel in a metallic would look great!  Hope this helps, congrats on the dress!!

Post # 5
2885 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

With all those details, a headband is a great idea.  I have a dress with lace details at the top (not this) and I’m just wearing a head piece because covering up the beautiful details with a veil would be criminal. 

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Beautiful dress! It looks stunning on you! I think a headband would be so cute! If you wanted a veil for the ceremony maybe a little birdcage veil? I love the veils and headpieces from twigs and honey. 

http://www.twigsandhoney.com/collections/veils/products/angled-full-birdcage-veil-style-342-ready-to-ship-ivory

http://www.twigsandhoney.com/collections/veils/products/mini-tulle-veil-with-pearls-style-212-ready-to-ship

Post # 10
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@baileyjosephine:  Glad to help! Their stuff is so pretty. I think I spend at least 30 minutes on that site every time I visit!

Post # 11
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@baileyjosephine:  Here are some of ones I tried on with the same dress (which I also bought). I personally prefer the first one, which I call “the bubble veil”. It’s pretty simple but has some oomf and is kind of fun. My venue and “feel” to the wedding isn’t very formal, so I feel it’s fitting.

Post # 12
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love the last veil that you tried on with the dress. Classic and beautiful!

Post # 14
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@baileyjosephine:  Yes, I tried them on there. I like the second one too and have always had something like that in mind, but I am wondering if it’s too traditional/formal for my venue and theme, which is very laid back. I also REALLY love how fun the first one is. I’m so terrible that I am thinking of having TWO veils rather than none! So indecisive! I also like the look of veils being tucked under an up-do, but my mother insists I will look monstrous with my hair up :$

You look great in the dress, by the way. Don’t you just love it?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors