- 3 years ago
- Wedding: November 2013
I’m starting to get into the finer details of planning the wedding now and I need some help! October will be a super busy month for us so I wanted to get as much stuff done as I possibly can right now. I’m an organizer so I need to know if there’s anything I’m missing, or anything I should think about. We have a day-of coordinator to decorate the spaces for us, but I’m on my own for everything else.
– Day of timeline: I just created one this morning, which includes hair, makeup, getting ready, breakfast, lunch, snack before the ceremony.. what am I missing?
– Decorations: I’m going to put everything in one box for the reception, and one for the ceremony with instructions for where things go. This also includes guest book and favours and I plan on creating these boxes in the next couple of weeks
– Vendor payments. The only one we have to worry about on the wedding day is the officiant, so I was planning on putting her cheque in my fiancé’s jacket pocket. Everyone else is already paid in full, or credit card and they already have the #
– Marriage license & pen: Fiance’s jacket pocket, will do this the night before the wedding
– Rings: fiance’s jacket pocket, again the night before the wedding
– Flower girl & ringbearer: I will hand out their accessories the night before, the ring bearer will be carrying fake rings (to keep my stress level down lol)
– Flowers: I plan on handing these out either the night before, or first thing in the morning. We only have my bouquet, fiancé’s boutonniere, and flowers for the parents and everyone has a fridge in the room which can be used for storing the flowers for the night/day
– Bridal emergency kit: I will be creating this fairly soon. Anything important/helpful I should put in it? The reception is at a hotel that we’re staying at so I’m not too worried about this, because I can always go to the room if I need something, but I think it’s a good idea to be organized if I can
Any help, advice, tips, etc. that you have will be great!
Thanks in advance ladies!