(Closed) Lazaro 3008 Gown

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3257 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This isn’t me, but I found your dress on Preownedweddings.com. I have seen that dress in a lot of magazines from when we first got engaged about a year ago, so if your heart is set on it, you maybe should buy it because it’s not guaranteed to be around for a long time…

This girl is selling a BNWT one for $1800… might be worth checking out:

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dressing-room/55046

Post # 4
3257 posts
Sugar bee

Oh, I guess she had the straps removed; I thought perhaps they were detachable. I love the straps on this gown, though!

Post # 6
3257 posts
Sugar bee

@lf1985: I would just go to try it on and leave the credit cards at home. That way, you’re not feeling the pressure to buy or leave it, you’re just getting a feel for if you like it.

Post # 8
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Wow, that is a beautiful gown!

Post # 9
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@lf1985: Not trying to be smart, but I’m sure you can get the spaghetti straps put back on and you would still save heck of a lot of money.

But check out some of the preowned sites like PreOwnedWeddingDresses, Recycled Bride, and others. Lazaro is a very popular dress for resale, whether it’s new or used, and you could put that extra money toward something else…if you’re interested in doing that.

Post # 11
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@lf1985: I understand that and that’s why I’m not even talking about just this one for sale and recommended the other resell sites. Lazaro is a very popular resell brand and if you wait even a couple of months (even while having the other version on hold…not sure if they need a deposit), you could probably find one cheaper. That’s all I’m saying.

Good luck.

The topic ‘Lazaro 3008 Gown’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors