Lazaro 3059: plus sized, short brides

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

@xDaniCorex:  That’s been my dream dress as well. I’ve been drooling over it for about a month now, but can’t find any plus size brides in it either.

It’s so frustrating, because it’s a stunning dress.

Post # 5
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi

If you go to tradesy you will see a pic of a larger bride selling the dress.Also on once Wed or preowned wedding dresses there is a pic of petite bride about your height and in my opinion they both look great!It I helps that the dress is amazing.

If any of you are interested I just purchased this dress brand new with tags never altered label size 10 street 6 or 8 for a vow renewal ceremony but have since changed my mind bc of the venue.

If you are interested you can email me at uclatweety@aol.com or call 310-714-0701 and  leave a message.

Post # 6
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I found this picture when I searched – might be helpful 🙂

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GInxkOXjPrQ/UBeQddsjW2I/AAAAAAAAAp8/SaLrMeRe9-g/s1600/After.jpg

Post # 7
1662 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

@xDaniCorex:  This is my dress as well 🙂  I could post a picture of me in it for reference, but I don’t think it would be helpful (let me know if you’d like me to)…I’m 5’9″ a street size 4/6.  I got mine in a size 10 and it fits perfectly (had to add cups to fill out the top-I have no boobs, lol).  Anyways, keep in mind his dresses run small…go in and get measured before you order.  Good luck!!

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Bartram's Garden

I tried this dress on, and it was honestly not that flattering on my figure.  The consultant tried to explain that the sample size I was trying on (Lazaro size 10, street size 4-6), gave a false image of what the dress would look like in my size (Lazaro size 18, street size 10-12).  I wound up purchacing Lazaro 3363, because I found the extreme flare at the bottom evened out my curves. 

Post # 9
1662 posts
Bumble bee

I found this photo online, she was selling her dress on Tradesy, but it’s sold…anywways, the add said the dress is an XL size 18, her street size is a 10.  The other photo shown by another bee is a girl in a sample dress that is too small for her, if you got the dress in your size it would not look like the one above!

Post # 10
1662 posts
Bumble bee

This one is from the Lazaro website…not sure what her size is, but for reference…

bp_0719

Post # 11
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Good to know that the dress runs much smaller I had no idea a label size 10 fit more like a street size 4/6 instead of a 6/8 that was just my guess.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors