Lazaro 3201 : (49 votes)
    63 %
    Vera Wang Gemma : (29 votes)
    37 %
  • Post # 2
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I love the Gemma dress, truly stunning and classic with a WOW factor to it!

IMO, the Lazaro, though beautiful, has too much going on. 

Post # 3
    102 posts
    Blushing bee

I actually love how dramatic the Lazaro is, but I suppose it depends on what sort of wedding you are having? If it’s a more traditional/romantic affair then I would say the Gemma, you can always add a sash/belt to give the top more of a feature.

Post # 5
    7212 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2015

clattarulo626:  you can’t go wrong with these two, but you really carry that gorgeous Lazaro, so I’m voting for it. Totally dreamy. 

Post # 6
    1041 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

LAZZARO!

Post # 7
    1321 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

Love the Gemma but LOVE the Lazaro even more!!

Post # 8
    637 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

I love them both but the Gemma is the more classic beauty to me.

Post # 9
    31 posts
    Newbee

Have you tried them on? i’ve tried both and they fit pretty differently. many of vera’s dresses have very little boning or support, lumps and bumps stick out. However, the inner silk charmeuse feels amazing. the lazaro makes curves look awesome, but doesnt have that inner silk lining. 

Post # 11
    102 posts
    Blushing bee

clattarulo626:  Your venue is beautiful, and I think either of them would ‘match’ so just wait and see how you feel tomorrow 🙂 If I had to pick out of the two, I’d say the Lazaro.

Post # 12
    25 posts
    Newbee

I’m biased bc I wore the lazaro 🙂 I looooved it. I tried on Gemma too, but I loved the long train and gorgeous lace neckline on the lazaro 🙂 it’so such a fun dress! I wore nude spanx, no issues with it being see-through

Post # 13
    1926 posts
    Buzzing bee

ah this is hard. I prefer the skirt on the Gemma but I prefer the lace top on the Lazaro.

Post # 15
    105 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

clattarulo626:  love both dresses – depends on what you want your look to be. lazaro is a bit more fun, glamorous and has a lot of distinctive details. gemma is more subtle and elegant but just as beautiful with blizzard beading in the rosettes! I prefer the Gemma…But because only i am biased and will be wearing Gemma for my 2015 wedding! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors