Lazaro LZ3251 Dress (buttercup) – Real brides: Any photos?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This dress is so beautiful. I think pearl accessories would look gorgeous with it.

Post # 5
884 posts
Busy bee

I love the butter up colour! 

Post # 6
1303 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

Pearls would be gorgeous

Post # 7
261 posts
Helper bee

bluesmurf05:  I agree with the previous posters that pearls would go great with that gown. I’m not sure if you watch Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta, but they showed a bride wearing that this season at her wedding & it looked awesome. 

Post # 8
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Pearls would be exquisite! Perfect classic touch.

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

You look sooo beautiful in this! 🙂 Happy to see this dress on here!

This is one of my top contenders right now, but the salon only had the Ivory to try on – I think I would choose Buttercup if I go with it though..

The Lazaro dresses are so gorgeous, comfy, and well made, I’m stuck between a few of them lol!

I also have been looking at the pics linked above, here is a gallery which has a lot of the dress – wow, it is beautiful in these –

http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/gallery/17517/

I have a few good pics from trying on, may try to post. I tried a few sparkly belts too with it, which is a cool option (I am short waisted so the original sash is iffy for me.)

What kind/length of veil are you thinking of with it? They put a long lace-edged one on me at the salon but I think it overpowered it somehow.

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hello!

Are you interested in selling this gown?

Post # 13
534 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

AH! That is so pretty!! You look lovely!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors