(Closed) Less than 200 days ladies!!!

posted 7 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
5390 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I can’t believe that I am in the 180s now! By August I will:

Mail off my save the dates, finish adding bling to my shoes, take my bridal pics, and move.

Post # 5
5390 posts
Bee Keeper

@KansasPrincess11: LOL Yey for us! Less than 6 months to go for me.

Post # 6
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hi guys! I can identify with the “yep I’m on time with everything” vs the “must have everything done now”! syndrome!

We’ve booked our venue, photographer, I’ve ordered my dress, but other than that nothing finalized. Meeting with a DJ at the venue tomorrow for an interview.  Haven’t even ordered invitations yet, though I’ve sent a STD email to important people. Still don’t have an officiant.  Need to chose wedding bands still.

Basically, wishing we were getting married tomorrow!!! But enjoying the luxury of time to browse jewellery, favour, decor options.

Post # 7
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Holy crapola…less than 200!  I am finalizing our STDs and then doing nada for a bit.  Our epics are on 8/1 which should be fun and my dress comes in around that time as well!  Woo hoo!!!!

Post # 8
2788 posts
Sugar bee

oh goodness!!!!! We moved forward a lot with planning, but I am in a bit of a planning funk at the moment – which hopefully will pass soon.  I am hoping to send get our STDs ready in the next week or so and find/book a florist!  Oh and book our honeymoon!!

Post # 10
110 posts
Blushing bee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i am trying to get as much as I can done in the summer months so that when my business picks up in Aug, I wion’t have too much to stress over….

with that said things that our booked –  

venue

florist

photographer

e-pics shot

wedding shoes bought

bridesmaids dresses are bought

I”m getting measured for the beginning of my wedding dress making

I need to get my STD’s sent out soon!!

Post # 11
2788 posts
Sugar bee

KP – you are so right! well, maybe it was only a mini funk, because since i last posted, I think we have our honeymoon picked out! woot! It isn’t booked, but we are going to talk with them tomorrow (hopefully their office will be open).

btw – can’t wait to see the e-pics that is so exciting!!

Post # 13
2788 posts
Sugar bee

well, fingers crosses, on a central american cruise! i really hope it works out, it looks awesome!

Post # 15
5390 posts
Bee Keeper

Our STDs came in yesterday! We have postcard STDs (to save on postage). I have done my hotel blocks, and BMs have begun purchasing their dresses!

Post # 16
24 posts
Newbee

Hi!  I just got engaged a few weeks ago we’ve pretty much settled on January 15th 2011 as our wedding date.  I feel a little late to the game when it comes to all the wedding details that need to be accomplished but I hope we can pull it off!

The topic ‘Less than 200 days ladies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors