Less than 300 days!

posted 2 years ago in May 2015
Post # 2
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Enjoy those months. My date is May 31, 2015.

Post # 3
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

Wow, this summer is flying by fast. I remember when it felt like it would never get to the 1-year mark. My countdown says 293 days until our wedding. I’m so excited!

Post # 4
992 posts
Busy bee

StephanieElise:  264 today for me! I have an app on my phone, as well as a little calkboard countdown that was an engagment gift from my aunt!

We’ve got 264 days and already our apartment is covered with wedding stuff; fabric flowers, yanrn poofs, table decor, gifts, ties, all sorts of wonderful clutter! 😀

Post # 6
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

StephanieElise:  Yikes. Thanks for the reminder! I need to hurry up and finish my bridesmaids newsletter, so that I can send out color samples (mine are picking out their own dresses).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  WaltzDreams.
Post # 7
1111 posts
Bumble bee

Anyone else freaking out?!  Time is moving too quickly. We did a 2 year engagement so that we could pay off the wedding easily, and we barely have anything paid off. We still haven’t even moved in together because of job issues.  I wish it could be 2013 again, 2014 has been bad to me!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors