(Closed) Less then 100 days!

posted 8 years ago in November 2010
Post # 3
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Oh my gosh that’s so sweet! It’s starting to get close now isn’t it! Where’s my bracelet! LOL

Post # 4
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i was right where you are (100 days out) and it feels like it was just a MINUTE ago.  now less than a month out!!!!!!!!!  

all i can say is this: it FLIES by.  absolutely flies.  but enjoy this sweet time!

Post # 5
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

88 DAYS TO GO!

What part of the wedding are YOU most looking forward to? Is wrong that I’m most looking forward to my portraits with my husband!? Sure the guests are nice…but I want those photos!! Lol. Also, I’m really excited about my cake cutting (and eating).

I’m actually more nervous about the ceremony than I am happy about it. Lol. I can’t wait until that part is over because everyone watching me is going to freak me out a bit. I might cry…a lot!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

Thursday will mark my 100 day mark. Why do I feel like there’s still so much to do!?

Post # 8
468 posts
Helper bee

I just hit 99 days and I’m super excited/overwhelmed by it. There is still a lot of last minute planning that I need to do. But i’m so excited to walk down the aisle with my dad, and see my husband to be waiting for me. 

Post # 9
2289 posts
Buzzing bee

Ack I’m having the same thoughts! Nothing is abstract anymore…it’s so….real!

The topic ‘Less then 100 days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors