Let me see your 7mm (1.25ct) round FB moissy!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Post # 5
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

@ceebree:  that’s beautiful! what size is your finger? Also, did you have a different yellow gold setting? I was looking for a picture of it to show my SO. There is one where the center of the stone is throwing a lot of color, especially green and yellow (in a good way, not in a your stone looks that color lol). 

Post # 6
6866 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - A castle!

@ceebree:  That close up of your ring makes it look like an H&A cut! It looks like arrows! I love your ring so much 🙂

Post # 7
3112 posts
Sugar bee

@FutureDrAtkins:  Aww, thanks!

@mrspinesol:  Yes, I had a 1/2 moissy in a YG channel setting, and this is my 1.25c moissy/palladium 5 year anniversary ring.

Maybe this is the one you’re thinking of?  Or did you mean the palladium ring?

Post # 8
2687 posts
Sugar bee

@ceebree:  Yes! That’s the one! Thanks 🙂 I love both of them, but I love the way the stone looks in that first YG picture. 

Post # 10
3112 posts
Sugar bee

@mrspinesol:  Thanks!  Gotta love the Moissy rainbow 🙂

@FutureMrsGSXR:  Thanks!  Sounds like it will be really pretty.  Post pics when you’ve got it!

Post # 11
2687 posts
Sugar bee

@ceebree:  I just saw my jeweler today and told her I want to put a moissy into my ring! I’m nervous, and excited. 🙂

Post # 12
3112 posts
Sugar bee

@mrspinesol:  Don’t be nervous!  I do not regret my Moissy at all.  If I had it to do all over again, I would!

Post # 13
2687 posts
Sugar bee

@ceebree:  I’ll be honest, I want something that looks similar to a diamond. It doesnt have to look exactly like one, but I want it to be as sparkly as one (unlike a sapphire), and I don’t want it to be super yellow. 

Post # 15
1177 posts
Bumble bee

@ceebree:  beautiful sets. I love love my moissy. Makes me wanna sell my diamonds, but after reading the other day how no one will pay, I guess they’ll just sit in the safe as I happily wear my moissy. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors