Let's Discuss: Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2015

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I also love that sleeves are making a comeback.  I also love the illusion neckline and back trend. 

I’m a big fan of the new Maggie Sottero collection and even fell in love with one dress that had ruffles AND lace- a bit too girly for some but exactly my style!

What I didn’t like was the overuse of tattoo lace.  I’ll say that it’s really cool to have a fabric so sheer you can barely see it, but the last thing I’d want people thinking as I’m going down the aisle is “How is she keeping that on?”  But that’s just me.

Post # 3
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Loooooved getting to see all the dresses on the runway through IG! I can’t even get over Hayley Paige’s new chevron patterned dress!!! She’s such an amazing designer.

Post # 5
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

This is the Maggie Sottero I fell in love with.  I even posted it on the bee to see if anyone was at the show and knew the name of it.  My wedding is a year from now so who knows if I’ll be able to find it before then.

Post # 6
375 posts
Helper bee

SkinnyLatte17:  I was so worried that Hayley Paige would have a new dress (or dresses) that would make me sad I already purchased mine (even though logically I know that it wouldn’t be possible for me to order any of the Spring 2015 collection gowns for my upcoming May wedding)!  I loved a lot of her new designs, especially the edgy direction she keeps moving in, though still love my gown best, of course 

But so many of these new ones are stunners, including the ones she designed for the Jim Hjelm label as well.  I’m especially loving the spakly chevron Nile gown, the amazing studded and lace Megan gown, and the graphic floral gown in the Jim Hjelm line. 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  blankspace. Reason: Spelling!
Post # 7
1099 posts
Bumble bee

These are the 2 that I just absolutely loved!! Both Hayley Paige

Nile gown

Mae (I think) 

Post # 8
1099 posts
Bumble bee

beerandcupcakes:  aren’t they amazing?! I just found out today that she’s having a trunk show in December at a salon that’s only 30 minutes from me and her new 2015 line will be there! Woohoo!!! Already made an appointment! Lol! The girl I talked to at the salon was super knowledgable and said they’ll do the photoshoots starting next week and the new lines should start hitting the website on november!

Is your dress a Hayley Paige? 

Post # 9
2320 posts
Buzzing bee

KingsDaughter:  OMG my kindered spirit. All my life I had wanted cap sleeves just like my grandmother’s wedding dress from the 50’s. I ended up settling for the one and only one I could find in 2012 (I liked my dress a lot, but wasn’t in love). I’m so jealous that there are such pretty options now!

Post # 10
375 posts
Helper bee

SkinnyLatte17:  If you follow the hashtags on IG, it looks like some of the lookbook shoots are already starting!  But yes, I ordered the Spring 2014 gown Star and am anxiously awaiting when the salon will call me to tell me its in.  At just over 5 months from ordering at this point.  I love the chevron dresses; luckily the fact that I know I would be too self-concious with anything that close to my hip saves me from any regret.  If you try them on in December, definitely post pics!  

Post # 11
1099 posts
Bumble bee

beerandcupcakes:  I just checked it and they posted the chevron dress photoshoot about 35 minutes ago! Love it! I will definitely post pics when I try them on! Can’t wait! And the Star is so pretty!

Post # 14
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Dresses are getting way more intricate and way more sparkly.

Makes me regret buying my dress so early lol.

Post # 15
261 posts
Helper bee

Love that there are TONS of color options for gowns now!  Here are a few of my favorites from this week:

Watters

Tara Keely

And this one is Ivory, but I love the cuteness of the high/low skirt. Modern Trusseau

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors