Smarties : (20 votes)
    29 %
    M&M's : (48 votes)
    71 %
  • Post # 3
    1869 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

haha!  This made me laugh!  I like M&M’s because I can eat more without getting sick. LOL!!!

Post # 4
    8354 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2011

Smarties all the way for me. I don’t really like plain m&ms, but I do love Smarties, and I can’t get them where I live :-/

Post # 6
    8354 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

@satsumaflower: I grew up in BC and moved to the states with my parents when I was 16. The only time I get smarties is when I visit my grandma in Victoria. I was hoping to get some for a wedding gift, but alas, they gave us cash instead :-/

Post # 7
    3482 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

I love Smarties to death, but I find the shell can splinter into shards that aren’t that fun to chew. M&Ms have a more satisfying overall crunch to me. Plus they come in more than one flavor 🙂

Post # 9
    7296 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

PEANUT M&Ms ALL THE WAY! HANDS DOWN!  LOL, i am obsessed. its all i eat when i go to the movies, when i take plane rides, when i take exams. you name it, i eat peanut M&Ms!   My husband is SICK of them.

Post # 10
    8354 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

@satsumaflower: lol, I think I remember my sister saying that there is a place near her in California that sells them, but as far as I know they aren’t being sold anywhere else in the US. Sad, but true.

Post # 11
    8354 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

@dynamic_duo: The peanut m&ms are the only type of m&ms that I will eat 🙂

Post # 12
    3482 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

Ah yes, I forgot Smarties are something entirely different in the US, similar to SweetTarts as I recall.

Post # 14
    10714 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

M&M’s with peanuts!

Post # 15
    10714 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

@satsumaflower: I think our chocolate rocks… then again I live 10 minutes from Hershey… so I might be biased.

The topic ‘Let’s get down to what really matters… Smarties or M&M’s’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors