1. What do you do differently when no one is watching or around to see you?
I tend to sit in very un-ladylike positions and I do a TON of online bargain hunting. I rarely buy anything, but a couple weeks ago I found two dresses at Sears.com for $7 each. They should be arriving any day now!
2. What did you dream of becoming when you were younger, and why?
I wanted to be a lawyer because I was in love with the show “JAG.” I realized, though, that I didn’t actually want to be a trial lawyer because you have to speak in front of people, so what was the point?
3. What do you remember about your first ever crush?
My first crush was in elementary school and we’re actually still acquaintances. He’s a great guy, we almost dated in high school, but we have very different opinions about family life and politics and a ton of other things.
4. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Once in college I drove (with three friends) to Chicago just to eat pizza from Giordano’s. It was one of those times when you get in the car and you ask people where they want to go, you all agree something ridiculous sounds good, but no one ever says ‘turn around.’
5. What “childish” things do you still enjoy as an adult?
I love little kid movies still. My mom and I watch 3D versions of animated movies together frequently.
6. What are some of your favorite memories with your grandparents?
I really enjoyed spending the night at my paternal grandparents’ because they would always get the same Marsh donuts and milk.
My maternal grandma used to play a tape she had recorded of a mountain lion screaming and my cousin and sister and I used to huddle under the covers at night because we couldn’t sleep, lol.
And some more simple ones:
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don’t even own shoes with ties. I’m a ballet flat kind of girl.
8. Were you named after anyone?
My dad and I share a middle name :).
9. Do you prefer to wear pants, dresses, or skirts?
Dresses, but the loose, breezy kind. They’re just easier, and better when you’ve lost a bunch of weight like I did and you’re afraid it will return!
10. Fill in the blank: Peanut butter and __________?