(Closed) Let's see your $200 or less e-ring. Do you consider that cheap?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
1109 posts
Bumble bee

I think your ring is beautiful! Mine was $100 and some change. We cant afford anything more right now and I love this rinG. Money cant buy happiness!! 

Post # 6
5405 posts
Bee Keeper

@echolove:  how the heck was that $200?! Did you get it used somewhere? Very pretty! 

Post # 7
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@echolove:  beautiful! I love the hearts on yours. I want a ring in the 300 or less price range, too.

Post # 11
2652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

This isn’t my ering, I got it as an RHR, but if I didn’t already have an engagement ring I’d be more than happy with this one. It was $90, I think it would make an amazing engagement ring, it’s a created white sapphire with black diamonds 🙂

Everyone has their own idea of cheap, afforadable and expensive, but when it comes to an engagement ring I really do not think the cost matters at all. Ecspecially since there are so many options and there is so much competition in the jewelry business, what you paid for your ring and what people looking at it guess you paid doesn’t always line up. 

If you love your ring, and you rock it with confidence then it’s valuable, it’s your love treasure 🙂 

Post # 12
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I wanted something simple and comfortable with brushed metal. It’s handmade with a champaign diamond. 

Post # 13
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Stone was $80 and the setting was $120 or $150? Close enough(: I love it and they were bought seperately at JTV.com

Post # 14
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@DorieCP:  Wow….that’s beautiful! I love the brushed look!

Post # 15
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Mine was just over 100$ It’s a silver ring with a cusion cut lab created opal. It’s so sparkly. This crappy cell phone pic just doesn’t do it justice. I LOVE my ring. I never wanted a diamond, and I LOVE opals so much.

The topic ‘Let's see your $200 or less e-ring. Do you consider that cheap?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors