(Closed) Lighthouse or Battery Gardens for wedding & reception?

posted 9 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

You should PM Mrs. Swan — her wedding was at Battery Gardens!

Post # 5
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - Battery Gardens

Juju,

I PMed you. 

Post # 6
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

We just had our wedding at Battery Gardens over Labor Day weekend and it WAS AMAZING!  Our guests had such a great time… the view was perfect, the weather was great, the food was magnificant, etc. etc. etc.  Once we set foot in Battery Gardens (we had our ceremony there as well), the maitre d’ (Eddie) took care of everything!  We never had to think about anything other than enjoying ourselves! 

Post # 7
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I was stuck between BG, and light house. We ended up choosing BG because the pictures would be amazing (LH only really had that one spot on the water), they were willing to make any changes for us without extra cost, and although I heard LH food is amazing, they are super small portions. And I keep hearing great stuff about BG. *If you choose them let me know what ideas you have for centerpieces. 

Post # 8
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’ve never been to the lighthouse, but I hosted an event for work at Battery Gardens and it was amazing! It’s obviously better with good weather so you can use the outside area, but the upstairs room was great and the staff and food all stellar.

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee

We had our wedding at BG and everyone had a great time.  Our BIL even commented that he would pick BG for his own wedding as well.  Eddie is a sweatheart and the food (esp. the desserts) were among the best wedding meals that we have had.

The topic ‘Lighthouse or Battery Gardens for wedding & reception?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors