Linen Tablecloth Black Friday Sale! :) I bought my sashes for $50.00!

posted 3 years ago in Technology
Post # 3
Hostess
8680 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

whoa, 40% sale.. i might have to purchase the rest of my linens!

Post # 4
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Thanks for sharing!

Post # 5
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I was SO excited when I found this! I will be purchasing our tablecloths and napkins tonight. Happy thanksgiving to our wedding budget! 

Post # 9
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Isn’t it beautiful?!? 🙂 

17 – Ivory 90×156 tablecloths 

3 – Ivory 90×132 tablecloths 

200 – Navy napkins

$238.34 including shipping! 

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Hey ladies, just wondering… How long did it take for you all to receive your items from Linentablecloth after this black friday sale? I am trying to wait it out this year to order my tablecloths from them on black friday, but I am concerned as to whether or not that will leave me enough time since I’ve heard of many people having issues when ordering from them. My wedding is in the middle of March.

I ordered one table cloth from them last month and it only took a week to get it, but it was the wrong shape and size. The only good thing about that was I had just ordered some random size to see the quality since they didn’t have my size available at the time, and they actually ended up sending me the size I wanted so it wasn’t much of an issue. However, I don’t want to risk that with all of my cloths and being much closer to the wedding… Any info will help. Thank you!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors