- 3 years ago
Time to vent bees!
Time to vent bees!
luot: 1. Inability to listen
2. Inability to be serious sometimes when I need him to be
3. Inability to remember ANYTHING (see #1)
4. Inability to do things the way I would (putting away dishes, laundry, etc.)
5. How hard he is on himself!
Is it sad that this list could have been longer?
1. Too much time on the computer!
2. Way too nice to people that don’t really deserve it.
Sorry can only think of 2.
Nothing I hate about him…some stuff he does occasionally annoys me of course. Chewing loudly, for one thing haha
1. He leaves his toenails lying in a pile after he TEARS them off (note, tears. NOT cuts)
2. He cruches his ice and the noise drives me bananas!
3. He never precleans the dishes before he puts them in the washer, so I end up havign to redo them most the time (like spatchulas with scrambled eggs on them)
4. Plays Call of Duty (he has gotten a LOT better at the amount of time though)
5. He makes plans and doesn’t tell me until the DAY of or a few hours before.
*I don’t HATE these things, but they make me want to wack him sometimes! Lol!
playdohpants: pshhhh… that’s because you aren’t married yet HAHA!
luot: 1. Refuses to wash dishes.
2. Never admits when he’s wrong.
3. Doesn’t understand that sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to (ie go to family functions
or wear formal attire).
4. Has a short temper.
5. Gets mad when I use his toothpaste.
I can’t say I hate anything but there are some things that really work my nerves.
1.They way he leaves his shoes in front of the front door so i can fall over them
2. The sounds he makes while eatting or drinking anything.
3. His absent mindedness(meaning he doesn’t think about how things affect me, or how i am going to feel about things sometimes)
I don’t hate anything about him, hate is too strong a word. He has a few annoying little habits that irk me though!<br /><br />1. (TMI) Not getting rid of his skidders after a session on the loo…
2. Not putting things back in the right place after dusting
3. Deliberately messing up my arrangement of jars in the fridge which are arranged in height order(!)
4. When he thinks he is absolutely hilarious, and he’s not..!
This thread makes me sad. I can honestly say I don’t hate a single thing about my fi. I notice a LOT of his imperfections and I make a concious decision to not let them get under my skin. I am obsessive about turning lights off when I leave the room, and he is not, so when I go upstairs and find every single light left on, I make it a point to remind myself that I can either let that bother me, or I can turn off the damned light and count it as part of the price of admission to our relationship. I always choose the latter. “Forever” is a really, really long time and we are not going to make it there if I let every single imperfection reach the annoyance level, let alone the hate level.
I can only think of one thing I actually hate. He is terrible at remembering my friends and things about them. He’s terrible about this when it comes to anyone, but I really hate that he still confuses some friends that he sees multiple times a year and who I’ve been friends with since 7th grade.
Everything else is just something that gets on my nerves.
– terrible at planning things in advance
– leaves things on the table/floor
– is overly logical about the most random things and takes forever to make a decision because of that
– cracks his knuckles
– keeps trying to convince me that quantum theory is 100% correct
That’s pretty much all I can think of!