Post # 1
Has anyone already made a list of things to see and do in Philadelphia for their wedding guests and want to share??? I’m so busy and if someone has something that I could use as a head-start, that would be great!
Post # 3
Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Consitution center, Pat/ Geno’s cheesesteaks, Chinatown (maybe?), Longwood Gardens (outside of the city), Art Museum, Franklin Insitute, Mutter museum, Penn’s Landing, Love park, King of Prussia Mall (Outside of the city and largest mall on the east coast), Valley Forge Historical Park (outside of city), South Street. Oh, for sports fans, there’s the Lincoln financial field (Football) and the Citizen’s bank field (Baseball) and the other one where they Flyers play (Hockey). Oh and then there’s Soccer. I can’t remember where they play. (I might have the wrong names for the fields since I think it recently changed bank names. You get the gist of it.)
I used to live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and those are the things I would go into the city to do.
Post # 4
– Reading Terminal Market
– Rittenhouse Square
– Italian Market (south philly)
– rent bike / walk along Kelly Drive in Fairmount Park
– try Capogiro’s gelato (various center city locations)
– Rodin Museum
– Magic Gardens (mosaic art space) http://www.philadelphiasmagicgardens.org/
– Morris Arboretum “Out on a Limb” tree adventure: http://www.business-services.upenn.edu/arboretum/gardens_treeadventure.shtml