Post # 1
You know how us as Women love when our SO does the little things for us.. well I know for a fact that men appreciate those too… but can I have some examples on that some of you Bee’s do for your men that just shows that you care?
Post # 3
- I send him random emails/text with just I love you!
- I love getting him random I Love You cards from the store for no reason.
- I just bought my husband a neat watch that was a really good deal that I thought he would really like.
- Cooking him “fancy” meals with candlesticks and all just because.
- Hitting up the mens sales racks when I’m out shoppingw/GFs.
Things like that to show him I’m always thinking about him!
Post # 4
We took the languages of love quiz and discovered that Mr. Grape is a fan of actions, so I tend to do little things around the house (taking care of chores for him even if it’s his turn, etc.) and he really appreciates that. I buy or make him cards for no reason and leave him notes around the apartment, too.
Post # 5
I pick the bumps on his back.
Post # 6
@Wonderwoman217: Ahahaha. I do the exact same. Totally made me chuckle.
- Playing with his hair
- Scratching his back and hands
- Massage his legs (plumber)
- Cook him dinner
- Take care of him when he’s not feeling good
- Leaving him little notes here and there
Post # 7
I am a massage therapist, so a lot of my “little things” are things like
- I give him a back rub every morning (not a full-out massage, just a back rub)
- Give him “spot treatments” – when he goes bowling, for example, and his forearms are sore, I will spend 10 minutes or so working on his forearms
- He LOVES when I give him scalp massages/play with his hair. I like it too, but he’s not very good at giving them
- Play with his ears…like rub them, pull the lobe downward, (it’s a relaxation technique), and stuff. I always tell him he has soft ears. lol
- Play with his fuzzy legs. As a MT, I know a lot of guys have scratchy hair on their legs, but my husbands, while not SOFT, is a cool texture that I like to rub my hands or my legs on.
- Help him poop. Hahaha. As a MT, I’ve learned techniques to work the digestive tract. He really like it, especially when he’s feeling a little constipated.
I haven’t given him an “I Love You” note in a while…might have to do that some time today. 🙂
Post # 8
LOL, these are sooo cute! I love the gross stuff we do for them. It would never occur to me to ask Fiance to pop a pimple on my back, but he has no shame. Hahaha!!!
Post # 9
I make an effort to celebrate “Happy I love you days” For no apparent reason we will do anniversary type things just because.
Leave him notes about how or why he’s so cool. And send naughty texts, he likes those a lot.
Post # 10
We’re in an LDR right now, but even if we weren’t I would still do this: I leave post-it notes for him telling him how much I love him, etc. and he just loves them. He saves them all! I’ll also empty and load the dishwasher after a weekend together not doing dishes and he really appreciates that. I also tell him way too much how much I love him and how cute he is. It really peps him up.
Post # 11
I do a lot of those things right now and I was afraid he was sick of them so I asked him and he says he loves it and no one has ever been so thoughtful and caring for him. I need more ideas……
Post # 12
Somewhat kidding, but not really… Seriously, as long as he’s not horny or hungry he’s COMPLETELY content 🙂
Post # 13
Absolutely, men love this just as much as women!
I typically will plan special nights in the middle of the work week to make a normal day extra special. I will make up a name (I do most of the cooking so I create it around what I cook,) like we will have “fiesta night,” and I will cook fajitas and try a new flavor of margarita. Basically instead of just having a regular dinner, I will do something a little extra. When I do this I will always send him an email when hes at work talking about my plans for the evening – he loves it!
Post # 14
I scratch his back before we got to bed and while he is brushing his teeth in the morning.
I do 95% of the cooking and 100% of the clean up (I do 100% of housework, laundry and shopping for that matter, but he works full time and volunteers 30 hours a week so I try to cut him some slack)
I encourage him to relax and play x-box/PS3
Every few weeks, I’ll bring him home a treat from the grocery store, a special snack I think he will like
I bake for his work group every few months
Post # 15
I make his lunch. Do all of the cooking, cleaning, etc. he has no chores. Am I supposed to do more LOL
Post # 16
-If I’m working late I’ll leave him a note before I leave
-I give him man pedicures (lots of people think this is gross but whatever, he likes it and it makes his feet nice)
-I “moisturize” him- which is mostly a massage with lots of lotion, he doesn’t put lotion on everyday so he feels special after this
-Breakfast in bed or a special meal, he got spoiled when I wasn’t working… now he’s eating sandwiches again since I’ve started working all the time.