- 3 years ago
After trying on over 60 dresses and searching hundreds online, I’ve found THE dress that has everything I am looking for! Unfortunately, it is way out of my price point. I would have never tried this dress on at all in the first place except I found a sample they were willing to sell me for over 50% off; however, the sample is in ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE condition and even the seamstress said there is so much damage it would never be perfect. So now I am looking for a dress as similar to the LZ3217 as I can find in a price point around $2000.
The criteria I am looking for in a dress is as follows:
– fit and flare shape that is fitted only until right below my butt
– embellishment/beading/embroidery on the bodice
– giant, voluminous tulle skirt, preferably with multiple layers of different colored tulle
– “harsh” line of beading separating skirt from bodice. I want a definitive line there, not a flowy transition between the bodice and skirt or that typical trumpet shape that is kind of gradual
– embroidery or beading on the overlay of the skirt to tie it into the bodice (tulle on bottom must not be plain)
– at least a little bit of a train and detailing on the back
– deep sweetheart neckline and v-back or be a style able to be altered to this shape in the front and back
– must be available in antique, champagne, light gold or blush. I am not an ivory and silver bride.
If anyone can find anything similar in a price point of around $2000 or so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! It’s heartbreaking to have found “THE” dress and know that there is no way I can afford it!!! Thank you in advance for the help! Designer name is not at all important to me.