- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013
This is totally a long shot, but I’m running out of options. Long story short, my wedding has been cancelled due to some personal problems. I signed a contract that states that there will be a cancellation fee. They were kind enough to knock off a couple thousand dollars, but it’s still sitting at $7500. Frankly, that’s a lot of money to just give away. They said they would void the fee if the venue was rebooked for that date at the same value. It’s a long shot, but I was just trying to see if anyone needed a place under short notice.
- – September 7, 2013
- Metropolitan Hotel (Dundas and University/Bay)
- With 100+ folks, you get a bridal suite for free (normally about $800/night)
- Two of the best restaurants in Toronto cater it: Hemispheres and Lai Wah Heen (highly rated in zagat scoring – Lai Wah Heen wins for best wedding food for 15 years straight)
- Depends on the package, but the one I had gave you 2 bottles of wine per table, free cake cutting, linen provided, mic, podium included
- A special rate of $249 for guest rooms
It’s right around TIFF festival, so that would be a great way to get out of towners to come into the city.Again, this is a long shot but it never hurts to try. Thanks for reading!