- 7 years ago
- Wedding: June 2012
I am looking for an outdoor, garden setting for my ceremony with space at the same location to have an indoor reception (can tent if need be). We estimate about 150 or fewer in the guest count. We are willing to have our wedding anywhere from Cleveland to Medina.
I am already looking at the following venues, but would like a few more options as each of these venues has a list of cons I would like to avoid. Additionally, I would like to avoid country clubs/ golf courses as well as farms/barns. I have a golf course on my list already but only as one of my least favorite options. Does anyone else have any suggestions?
1. The Club at Hillbrook
2. Mooreland Manor
3. Manakiki Golf Course
4. The Glidden House
5. Western Reserve Historical Society (doesn’t allow candles)
6. The Oaks at Chippewa Lake
7. Cleveland Botanical Garden (too expensive)
8. Stan Hywet Hall (too expensive)
9. Holden Arboretum (too small)