Looking for a venue with charm and natural beauty for a fall wedding 2015

posted 3 years ago in New Jersey – North Central New Jersey
Post # 3
3833 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Chahn511:   Is central NJ a possibility for the venue?  Here is a photo of the Travertine Room at TPC Jasna Polana.  There is indoor as well as outdoor ceremony locations, and the receptions are in this room shown – 

Post # 4
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Check out The Bar Mountain Inn. It’s in the lower Hudson Valley, maybe 20-30 minutes over the Jersey border, but it sounds like it may be a good fit for you guys.

Post # 7
11 posts
  • Wedding: December 2013 - Russo's on the Bay

Hi! If you are looking for a hairdresser, I am an a stylist based out of Asbury Park, NJ but willing to travel. I am originally from New York so I am comfortable with various locations. I have 4 years of professional experience and have been in a salon for the last 6. Feel free to contact me with any questions or interest! Congratulations on your upcoming weddings (or recently completed ) I just recently went through it all and understand how stressful every little bit can be! I’d love to help and take your mind off worrying about looking beautiful! View my website at http://www.NataliGaruccio.com or send an email to info@nataligaruccio.com

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors