(Closed) Looking for a wedding set under $200

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
6671 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Try the Bella Luce line at Jewlery TV, jtv.com or ebay.  

Post # 4
204 posts
Helper bee
Post # 6
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Berricle is a wonderful site. They have wedding sets in sterling silver and gold and they are stunning!

Post # 7
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I got my bands from http://www.gemvara.com

They have gems, diamonds, and all metal types.  We had all our bands shipped to Canada by them and they have great customer service if you have any follow up questions! I loved using them.

Post # 8
1109 posts
Bumble bee

I bought my current ring from Panvisionary on Ebay. It’s a CZ wedding set for $45. They have tons to choose from. It’s plated sterling silver. 🙂 My FH has the band so no pics, but it looks the same as the band on my e ring. 

Oh and they have every size in each style 🙂 pretty sure they ship to canada too!

Post # 9
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Double post oops

Post # 10
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Tink13:  

@missballi0414:  I agree with both of you either of these sites are a great choice as is etsy.

Also love the blue topaz set that was posted.

Post # 11
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If you are okay with a used set, look around at local pawn shops. 

Post # 12
1020 posts
Bumble bee

The PPs have given you wonderful suggestions. However, I will add that since you’re not picky about the metal the stand-in set is made of, you’ll have an easier time finding something you love. I have bought gold jewelery with a similar budget for one piece, and it’s tough to do.

Post # 13
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

berricle!! i bought a stand in from there and loved it. it held up really well and was utterly gorgeous. helped me decide what my forever ring should look like!

Post # 14
1181 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Try winners, they have tons of stuff.

Post # 15
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park

I got my wedding band off eBay. It is 1/10 ct of real diamonds. I ended up getting it for $130. There are great deals on eBay. You just have to look really hard for them.

Here’s my band:

Post # 16
12250 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Why don’t you check out exboyfriendjewelery? It’s people who DESPERATELY want to get rid of their sets… I bet you could find something nice/cheap there!

The topic ‘Looking for a wedding set under $200’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors