Looking for Justin Alexander 6252…why is it so hard to find?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 8
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@spange:  I’m going to be e bearer of bad news but usually when a dress isn’t on the website it has been discontinued. Eiffel it has been, you still have some options: 

-call salons to see if any have a sample. They will probably be substantially marked down if the dress has been discontinued. 

-ask a salon to call the distributor to see if there are any gowns left in the warehouse

-look for pre-owned. There is one posted at http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/84073/Justin-Alexander-6252-Size-similar

Bestof luck finding it!

Post # 11
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@spange:  omg…that’s the dress i want!!  I tried it on and loved it..though it was the beginning of my dress search and i wasn’t sure yet… I was looking for it but couldnt remember the designer! amazing! i hope we both get it 😉

Post # 13
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@spange:  i think it was one i tried on in NC…. i would call around and ask stores that carry justin alexander

Post # 15
3718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I had JA8465. None of the salons in a 3 state radius carried that particular dress (even though they carried JA). I called one particular salon to see if they had it, they did not, they offered to call JA and get a sample, which they did (in about 2 weeks) and I went to try it on and bought it!

Post # 17
3718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@spange:  It was $1100 I think. I did alterations at a different salon

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors