- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
I’m looking for an all over lace wedding dress. I’m trying to find one with the below specifics:
– All over lace (at least most lace)
– Sweetheart neckline
– Low back (V back)
– Very little if any beading
– Size 6-10
– Does not have to be Chapel length train but a small train would be nice
– I love the necklines that have the edges of lace sticking up past the fabic…if that makes any since
– I will most likely add a Champagne colored sash. I doesn’t need to come with one obviously but wanted to imagine it just so you know what i’m imagining.
– I am hoping to find a dress with the above specifications and be able to add lace straps that could be removeable during the ceremony or reception.
Has anyone seen a dress like this or know someone in the DC area who could custom make something like this? My budget isn’t the best and I am hoping to keep the entire wedding “outfit” under $1000. I’ve looked at the used dress sites without much luck!
Thanks ahead of time for your help!!!!