(Closed) Looking for the Essense of Australia 178

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Oh I definitely would not have a replica made. I fell in love with the Essense D926 dress, and some places online make it for around $279. But they don’t have the same colors, and I have a bad feeling about how a dress that retails for $1300 can be sold as a knock off for only $300.I paid the price. I was fitted and decided on all the measurement and would hate to take the chance just to save money. It is a huge difference, but I think it is worth it. I ordered mine and now I don’t have to worry. Deciding on the dress is hard enough without getting a bad remake of one. And they may say that they will use the same materials, but how can they if they don’t have the exact details from Essense. Order it for the bigger bucks, and you will be able to sleep without worrying if it will come all wrong. Perfect example is Juicy Couture. Everyone seems to make fakes now-a-days, but every single Juicy lover knows a fake. They just can’t make it EXACTLY the same. With a wedding dress, why take the chance?!. Good luck to you!!

The topic ‘Looking for the Essense of Australia 178’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors