(Closed) Looking for Watters Brides 5041b or Charm

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2475 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I really like that dress but I’ve never seen it in person.  If you are really interested I don’t think it would be a bad idea to pay a salon to get it in for you to try on.  I can’t really think of anything else you can do…unless you could attend a Watters trunk show.  Here are some runway pics of the dress, if you haven’t already seen them:

http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/runway/designer/wattersbrides/detail/189267?offset=20

Post # 5
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

If you search on the Watters site, they list “Platinum stores” which carry full lines of Watters and WTOO. I would try to look up one of these stores and then call them to see if they have Charm in stock.

Hope this helps!

Post # 7
2475 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@lergx6 – I had the same problem when I was looking for some Watters dresses.  I ran the search on the Watters website for local stores that supposedly carried the line.  I’m glad I called ahead of time, because there were a few stores that actually did not carry Watters but was listed on the search.  I don’t know why that is…but definitely always try to call first!

Post # 8
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

lergx6- I am sorry that you having so much trouble finding the dress! Several stores carried watters gowns in my area, but the closest with a full line is 3 hours away. I was very lucky to find my dress harmony at a shop ten minutes from home, but the rest of the stores that carried watters in my area did not carry harmony.

Can you have the store order the dress for you to try on in your approximate size and color that you want?? I think if you do it that way, you could just buy the dress right there if you love it. 

Hope this works out for you hun! Charm is a real pretty dress!

The topic ‘Looking for Watters Brides 5041b or Charm’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors