(Closed) Lost when trying to accessorize Casablanca 2072 wedding dress! Please help!

posted 4 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Happy_luv:  I was so lost in this area as well so I cant help much, but I did want to say that I love the detail on your dress.

Post # 5
4525 posts
Honey bee

I almost bought that dress! It’s the one in my icon pic. What about just a simple solitaire necklace? 

Something like these: 

Then you could get matching earrings (I do also love the ones the PP posted!) and a tennis bracelet? I think, with the detailing on that dress, you don’t need much jewelry. It’s sparkly enough already!

Post # 10
4525 posts
Honey bee

@Happy_luv:  I actually ended up getting my dress custom made by Fabulous U, based on a Pronovias dress I LOVED but couldn’t afford. 

Post # 11
4646 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your dress is pretty similar to mine, I wore a tear drop style necklace and earring set. With the hair and everything, I didn’t find it to be overpowering. I also wore a bracelet. I like the one you posted. 

My earrings were these from etsy

Post # 12
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am wearing the same dress but I’ve added lace sleeves to mine. I think it will be pretty busy so I’m skipping a necklace and probably bracelet as well. Not sure what kind of earrings to wear either. I plan to wear a comb on the side of my hair so I might just wear pearl studs or something simple. I think pear shaped earrings like the pair in the previous post would be lovely.

Post # 13
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Also, to my fellow 2072 brides, what color is your dress and what color is your veil? My dress is ivory but this dress in ivory seems almost white. I was advised by another 2072 bee to buy an ivory veil as white would stand out against the dress. Makes sense to me. Did you all find this to be true?

The topic ‘Lost when trying to accessorize Casablanca 2072 wedding dress! Please help!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors