(Closed) <3<3<3 MAY 12, 2012 <3<3<3

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How exciting!! May seems like a million light years away but it’s going to fly by so fast! Enjoy every second of it. I’m MOH in my best friend’s wedding and she’s getting married 10/29/11 and I can’t believe it’s less than a month away! Congrats! Your ring sounds beautiful!!

Post # 5
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I can’t wait either! I’m trying to dig my heels in the ground a little with time because it is going to go by so fast and there is much to do!

Post # 6
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yeah being MOH is something I havent taken lightly. Helping with the invites, dress shopping (which I loved!), shower, bachelorette party, and anything she needs me for! It’s going to be a lot less stressful now since I’ve been with her through most of the process. Our tentative date is 7/13/13. 13 is my FI’s favorite number!! Now that’s a LONG time away!! But I’m still so excited!

Post # 7
4755 posts
Honey bee

The CAPS… they’re killing me. Let’s type normally shall we?

I’m y’all date twin and like the rest of you, I can’t wait!

Post # 8
278 posts
Helper bee

Hey Date twins!

We just ordered the cake last week and I bought my veil and hair accessory.  We are working on finding a florist and DOC this month. Trying to get as much done as we can before the holidays, but the more details we check off on our list the more real everything feels—it will be May 12th before we know it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
4755 posts
Honey bee

I’m doing mini cupcakes. My mom is making them and they’ll be 3/4 chocolate and 1/4 vanilla. They’ll be white and pink in color on a green stand.

Green, Silver, and Grey are our colours ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
278 posts
Helper bee

@grouch29 It’s three tiers, and all white with white sugar flowers sprinked all over it.  Here is the ‘inspiration pic’ the baker is going to work off of. 

Cupcakes are great too—it’s such a hard decision, but happily you can’t go wrong either way ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
786 posts
Busy bee

@cz1789: Beautiful cake!

Have any of you ladies got your invitations? If so, show me some pics! When are you sending them out?

Post # 14
278 posts
Helper bee

@MsJ26 @grouch29 Thanks!

@MsJ26 I haven’t bought mine yet but I think I’ve finally decided the style that I want ๐Ÿ™‚ We didn’t send STDs, so we want to send the invites out on the earlier side.  We’re shooting to get them in the mail by ea. Feb, asking for RSVPs back by end of March.

Post # 15
11 posts
Newbee

Hi Date Twins!  Glad to see that you all are getting everything together.  I just barely found my venue, florist, photographer, videographer, wedding dress, veil, and have finally made a decision my bridesmaid dresses.  just this week I have a girl who will be making our invitations.  I have never done this before, and I have never been a part of a wedding nor have I been to one.  I’m doing all this blind…lol..so to speak.  I cannot wait for this day to come!!!!  

Post # 16
278 posts
Helper bee

Me either! We ordered our invitations and booked our florist all this week. I feel like everything is gaining speed now that  we’re less than 5 mo out; yikes!!!

The topic ‘<3<3<3 MAY 12, 2012 <3<3<3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors