(Closed) lusting over allure 2513 and 8850

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Love the first one!  My date is 12/20/13 as well πŸ™‚ Congrats!

Post # 4
732 posts
Busy bee

I like the second MUCH more! It is gorgeous!

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Those are both so gorgeous! My dress is by Allure too and is similar to the second one, though, so I could be a little biased. Have you tried looking at websites like ebay? I know it’s not quite usual, but that’s where I found mine. You can get some amazingly low prices on dresses that have never been worn, and should be able to get shipping internationally. Just a thought!

Good luck with your hunt!

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@mrs_maqui:

What’s your price point and size? I’m currently scouring ebay for a reception dress, and I can let you know if I see anything similar to those Allure gowns that you might be interested in. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Try another Chinese dress shop. there are a couple of good ones. 8850 was my dream dress and I priced it with Jasmines and Dressilyme and they were both under $600. I didn’t go with them, but I know Dressilyme’s reviews are almost as good as Jasmines. Really though keep looking online. You have a more popular dress size than I did so that’ll help. 

Post # 11
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Oooh gorgeous <3 Slightly prefer the first one ^^

Happy hunting, hope you find something πŸ™‚

Post # 12
2840 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I like the first one the best but both are definitely gorgeous.

Post # 15
87 posts
Worker bee

I looked at having the Allure 8850 made from [email protected], I heard of him from this site and decided to send him an email.  He is very responsive and will send pics for approval along the way and before shipping… He quoted me $350 for this dress including shipping… debating on doing it, still a little nervous!

The topic ‘lusting over allure 2513 and 8850’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors