(Closed) M&Ms in 2x2in boxes

posted 9 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

It would have helped me , but i am afraid it is too late 🙁

I got the 5 lb bag of personalized M and Ms for 160 people and are mixing them with hershey kisses to fill up space …like “kisses” from us for coming…

Our names are Mike and Emily so they say “Em and M” 🙂 I don’t know how many to put in each box for everyone now though 🙁

Post # 4
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I thought about going with the personalized M&M’s or the colored ones but they are so expensive!

Post # 5
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I ordered 3 lbs of custom M&Ms for our 100 guests… it sounded like a lot. I got the package today and I was like “That’s it?!” good grief, I really can’t afford to order 10 more lbs so I don’t know what I’m going to do now.

Post # 6
484 posts
Helper bee

This is really helpful! My favor boxes are 2 x 2 in and I am filling them with M&Ms. I was just discussing how many to order with my mom. Thanks for doing the math for me!

Post # 7
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

If you have a meijer around you at all…. they have plain colored m&m’s (imitation) they have all different colors, I did plain black and white and they were on sale for 2.99/lb but are usually 4.99/lb

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@hcritton…we mixed them with hershey kisses…i had the same dilemma as you! it really helped, and well, chocolate is chocolate…trust me they will think nothin of it!

Post # 9
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

that helps out a ton, thx.

to make it more awesome, we won’t have to customize ours, both of our names start with ‘M’, thus m&m, YAY, lol.

i’m such a dork.

The topic ‘M&Ms in 2x2in boxes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors